Shopping Cart Systems
How do I go about selling my products online?
Our company is in the business of finding ways to enhance and streamline your productivity and making you more prosperous through the latest web technologies available.
We can setup an online catalog and shopping cart system for you that will fit your exact needs. Many of our customers come to us with a very unique product line that often times will not fit into basic shopping cart systems. We openly welcome every challenge thrown at us, and try our best to come up with the best solutions.
Our experts can handle every aspect of designing and implementing an online catalog, which is both secure and reliable for your customers. We can build an online store from your existing printed catalog or digitally photograph the inventory in your brick and mortar store, in order to build a custom online storefront for you. We can also integrate an existing product database in any format into your new online ordering system. From electronic inventory tracking to order processing, our experience in completing the transaction cycle will make your e-commerce system a success.
What payment methods can I use?
There are several available. The two we deal with primarily are PayPal and Authorize.Net.
We recommend PayPal for businesses just starting out online. It’s very little hassle to get setup and get orders coming in, and it’s widely available to everyone. PayPal lets you accept all major credit cards, as well as e-checks.
However, if you are a larger, more established business and have a merchant account, you can use a payment gateway such as Authorize.Net to complete your transactions. Authorize.Net is probably more economical for larger businesses since the cost per transaction is lower than PayPal.
Here is a list of just some of the things we can do:
– Custom design database driven online catalogs
– Implement secure and compatible ordering systems using current encryption methods and protocols
– Encrypt data used with web services
– Install and configure secure server certificates
– Experts in the open-source Apache web server platform and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption
– Utilize the following industry standard languages:
– We utilize the latest “Web 2.0” technologies such as AJAX, JSON, and DOM Scripting to name a few.